- They clean better, faster: electric brushes remove more plaque from your teeth, gums and tongue when compared to manual brushes.Your teeth will look and feel much cleaner.
- Less gingivitis: What does this mean for you? You will find your dental cleaning visits much more pleasant!
- Promote healthy brushing habits: most brushes have build in timers and sensors. These features help ensure you are brushing for a full 2 minutes, and not applying too much pressure which could cause gum recession and abrasion of root areas.
- Ideal for people with dexterity problems:if you are dealing with arthritis, limited dexterity or tremors electric brushes will make brushing much easier for you!
- Different brushing modes: many brushes have modes for sensitive teeth, whitening or gum massaging. You can customize your settings according to your preference.
Want to find more about the benefits of using an electric brush? Contact us today!
Leave A Comment